sâmbătă, 18 iunie 2011

I Have Learned.... by Octavian Paler

             Photobucket





I have learned that no matter how much you suffer, the world won’t stop because of you.

                       Décoration Voute d'Or


I have learned that you cannot make someone love you, all you can do is let yourself be loved. The rest depends on the others.

                      Décoration Voute d'Or


I have learned that no matter how much I care, others just may not care….

                          
                                   Décoration Voute d'Or


I have learned that it takes years to win someone’s trust, and seconds to lose it.


                              Décoration Voute d'Or



I have learned that it doesn’t matter WHAT you have, but WHOM you have in your life.


                       
                                  Décoration Voute d'Or



I have learned that charisma is useful for approximately fifteen minutes. After that, it would be nice if you actually knew something.

                             Décoration Voute d'Or


I have learned that you should not compare yourself to others and what they can do better than you, but what counts is what you can do.

                                 Décoration Voute d'Or


I have learned that it doesn’t matter what [difficult situation] people go through; what matters is what you do to help them get through their hard times….


                                  Décoration Voute d'Or


I have learned that ‘it cuts both ways’.


                                 Décoration Voute d'Or


I have learned that warm good-byes are important, it might be the last time you see that person.

                             
                                  Décoration Voute d'Or


I have learned that you can keep going long after you say you can’t take it anymore.


                                Décoration Voute d'Or


I have learned that heroes are those who do what needs to be done when it needs to be done, no matter the consequences.


                                 Décoration Voute d'Or


I have learned that there are people who love you, they just don’t know how to show it.
                                 Décoration Voute d'Or


I have learned that when I’m mad, I have the RIGHT to be mad, but NOT THE RIGHT TO BE MEAN.

                                 
                                 Décoration Voute d'Or


I’ve learned that true friendship continues long distance. This is also valid for true love.

                                    Décoration Voute d'Or



I have learned that if someone doesn’t love you the way you want them to love you, it doesn’t mean that they don’t love you with all their heart.

                                   Décoration Voute d'Or


I have learned that no matter how good a friend is, he may hurt you once in a while, and you have to forgive him!!

                                  Décoration Voute d'Or


I have learned that it’s not always enough to be forgiven by others; sometimes you have to forgive yourself.

                                  Décoration Voute d'Or


I have learned that the past and the circumstances you found yourself in may influence your character, but YOU are the one who is responsible for what you BECOME.


                      
                              Décoration Voute d'Or



I have learned that if two people fight, it doesn’t mean that they don’t love each other. The fact that they don’t fight, doesn’t prove that they love each other.


   
                               Décoration Voute d'Or


I have learned that sometimes the person is more important than his/her actions.

                                Décoration Voute d'Or


I have learned that two people can look at the same thing and see something totally different.

                            Décoration Voute d'Or


I have learned that no matter the consequences, those who are honest with themselves will get far in life.

                                  Décoration Voute d'Or


I have learned that your life can be changed in a few hours by people who may not even know you.


                               Décoration Voute d'Or


I have learned that even when you believe that you have nothing more to give, when a friend calls, you will find the strength to help him (her).

                              Décoration Voute d'Or




I have learned that writing, like speaking, can heal pain.


                               Décoration Voute d'Or


I have learned that those whom you care about the most are taken away from you the quickest.


                                Décoration Voute d'Or


I have learned that sometimes it’s hard to know WHERE TO DRAW THE LINE BETWEEN BEING AMIABLE, NOT HURTING PEOPLE, AND STILL HOLDING ON TO YOUR BELIEFS……..
  
                                Décoration Voute d'Or


I have learned that I must love in order to be loved.


                                 Décoration Voute d'Or




                                  **Coeur et Femme**animé